My name is Ken. This is my little place in the interwebs.
I call these "logs" rather than "blogs" because I write logs mostly about how I have implemented other people's ideas, and how I understand these ideas.
- Haskell Log - Github Repos as Haskell Dependencies - March 22, 2019
- Ocaml Log - Haskell Typeclasses in Ocaml - December 11, 2018
- Ocaml Log - Json Encoding and Decoding - November 26, 2018
- Front End Log - My checklist in learning front end frameworks - September 12, 2018
- Typescript Log (Vue) - Organizing Modules in Vuex. - August 28, 2018
- Typescript Log - Implementing State Monad HaskellWiki Example - August 8, 2018
- Purescript Log - Serving Static Files with Purescript-Express - March 10, 2018
- Purescript Log - Using psc-package instead of Bower - March 7, 2018
- Typescript Log - Using Option Type in Redux Reducer - February 1, 2018
…or you can find more in the archives.